Energy balls couldn’t get any simpler than these ones. They are quick, easy and nutriously delicious plus they are guilt free!
1 Cup Dates (pips removed).
1 Cup Almonds.
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil / Almond.
2 Tablespoons Oats.
2 Tablespoons Cacao Powder.
How to make
- Remove pips from dates and place in a blender.
- Add Almonds & Oil to blender – I did a mix of Coconut and Almond to give an extra nutty taste.
- Blend until a sticky mixture is created, if it doesn’t seem to be blended well add a little bit more oil.
- Remove mixture from blender and create 1 inch diameter balls.
- On a plate add the Oats and Raw Cacao Powder into piles, gently roll your energy balls in the piles.
- Placed finished balls onto a plate or into a tub, once all balls have been rolled then place container or plate into fridge for them to set for an hour.
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you try making this energy balls!