These taste like you’re eating a Bounty Bar but without the chocolate, although you could dip in a homemade chocolate sauce to create a guilt free Bounty.
1 Cup Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (100% Pure)
2tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Pinch Himalayan Salt
How To Prepare
- Place all ingredients into a food processor (or a mixing bowl if you don’t have a food processor)
- Blend for 30 seconds then mix with a spoon then blend again until evenly mixed.
- Place mix on to a piece of baking paper, fold the paper over and roll the mix out flat even shape.
- Place into freezer for 1 hour or until the block has hardened.
- Slice into pieces, then enjoy.
Note – Store uneaten bars in a suitable container in the fridge
Let me know if you make this recipe and what you think!